It's been a long time since I've joined in for a Wednesday Hodgepodge. Head over to grab the questions, answer on your blog, and link up to play along with us!
1. What's something that reminds you of your grandmother? Tell us why.
My vintage Pyrex primary bowls remind me of my grandmother. When I was little, every Sunday was dinner at Grandma's house. Every single week these bowls were on the table holding the exact same meal. The yellow bowl had spaghetti, the green had salad, the red had meatballs, and the blue had extra sauce. I sure wish I had my grandmother's original set, but I did manage to find each piece one at a time from thrift stores, in fact I thrifted two sets just in case any get broken.
2. Is your life currently more 'moonlight and roses' or a little more 'every rose has it's thorn'? Elaborate.
Neither. Lately my life has been more like a dormant rose bush - all sticks and thorns. Believe me, you don't want me to elaborate, but I keep on smiling. :)
3. June 23rd is National Pink Day...favorite thing you own in any shade of pink? Favorite thing found in nature in any shade of pink? Your favorite pink food or beverage? Your favorite shade of pink?
Favorite pink in nature - flamingos
Favorite pink food or drink - watermelon
Favorite shade of pink - hot pink
4. Last thing that had you 'tickled pink'?
I can't say that I've ever used the phrase tickled pink, but the last time I experienced extreme happiness was getting together with my whole family indoors, without mask, and with hugs included! It had been way too long.
5. What are two or three words that describe your style.
Casual, boho, and beachy
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Not a thought, but fitting photos to share for the pink theme. These were taken at Marietta Museum of Art and Whimsy in Sarasota Florida.