January 06, 2013

Tailgating Time - Super Bowl 2013

Welcome to the 4th annual Tailgating Time!

Yep, it's that time again - time for football food, coolers full of cold ones, and the big game-day buffet. Bring over your chips and dips, chili and chowders, all your wings and party things! Since the Super Bowl is exactly 4 weeks from today I thought I'd get the linky up so we can all start adding our favorites. We all want to have lots of great party foods to chose from for the big day!

The Tailgating Time blog hop will be open from noon today until February 10th, one week after Super Bowl 2013 to give you plenty of time to link up all your favorites. Your links do not have to be new ones - think appetizers and party foods you've posted throughout the year. Link any goodies from  holidays, celebrations, tailgating treats through football season, or anything that would go great for a Super Bowl party. There is no limit to the amount of links you add, the more the merrier! This year I'm also enabling voting for your favorite recipes. The voting will be open February 10th at noon and ending on February 17th at noon.

If you'd like to host Tailgating Time - Super Bowl 2013 on your own blog just click the following - get the InLinkz code. Don't just join the party, host the hop too! This is going to be fun :)

It's time to get this party started!
 

29 comments:

  1. I've never been to a Superbowl party. My ex and I had people over a couple times but for over 20 years it was just he and I. So sadly I have nothing to contribute! Never really made a ton of munchies beyond his chili dip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to link up that chili dip this year! :)

      Delete
  2. We always have a Super Bowl party! Chicken wings are a must.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you will link up your wings for this year's party!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for all your links Tamy, and glad to see you have posted the hop over at your place. It's always fun don't you think?

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a grand time indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, good food and football - perfect! :)

      Delete
  5. Can't believe its almost time for the Super Bowl again (and neither of our teams are in the running, right?; I know the Chargers aren't)

    Will have to come back and get ideas for our little Super Bowl gathering as it gets closer.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure comes around fast doesn't it? No Dolphins this year either :(

      Delete
  6. Will try to cull through my recipes and add a few. Happy New Year Martha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to see you back with a few Penny :)

      Delete
  7. Now that I have a boy to make superbowl food for I'm so excited about this roundup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for boys and the super bowl! Hope you'll come back by with a few of the goodies you cook up for the game :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the invite to link up! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up Bridget, so nice to "meet" you :)

      Delete
  9. To be honest I am not in to tailgating - but I think it is COOL! I was just stopping by to say hello. sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey CC, you don't have to be into tailgating to play along, just loving good food covers it :)

      Delete
  10. The vegan will bring No Dogs. And, she predicts No One will eat them :o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring on the veggie appetizers Mary :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for hosting and for letting me link up...I am excited to try a lot of these new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up Nina, so glad you came over :)

      Delete
  12. Thanks Martha for hosting a great party and for letting me link up with you all. Thanks for following, I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the links Ambreen and thanks for the following too. I love making new blogging buddies :)

      Delete
  13. What a wonderful celebrating party. I never miss to participate.
    I would like to introduce our site for uninterrupted videos of Super bowl commercials 2013 check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds cool, I will check it out :)

      Delete
  14. Thanks for linking up with The Clever Chicks Blog Hop and for letting me know about yours! I have linked up my secret chili recipe.

    Have a great week!

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey author i couldn't divert at any point i appreciate your efforts to create an article.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Superbowl has always been synonymous to tailgating for me. I know, I know. It should be football or at least the commercials, but what can I say? I love any excuse to go to my backyard and grill a nice slab of steak, a burger, a hotdog or even a corn on the cob. And you can bet that I did just that for this past Superbowl!

    -Dominic

    ReplyDelete