April 25, 2012

V is for...

Versatile - The Versatile Blogger Award!

My new friend Jeremy from Geeky Tendencies presented me with this award. Jeremy is a friend I just met through the A-Z Challenge this year. Thank you for this awesome award Jeremy!

As usual I don't play by the rules. I am supposed to give this award to a set number of bloggers, instead I'm giving it to all my friends who are playing along on the A-Z Challenge. For those who have made it this far we know you are all versatile bloggers!

Thanks again Jeremy. I hope you will all stop over to visit Jeremy at Geeky Tendencies.

Versatile bloggers unite - see you tomorrow :)


17 comments:

  1. Congrats on the well deserved award.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award! The best thing about the A-Z Challenge is making lovely new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Martha!! We're definitely at the home stretch!

    hope it was a good day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the Award. Versatality is something we all need in this fast changing world of ours
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice award you have there!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was sweet of you to give it to everyone on the challenge! It's almost over too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the second V post I have inspired. Makes me feel kind of special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award and yeah rules are for fools.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the Award!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a truly deserved award martha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations on the award! I can't believe that there are only 4 letters left!
    :-) Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. An award you certainly deserve - you are one of the most versatile people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I might have to resort to the Versatile award for the letter V - I am falling behind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good post (<---see what I did there?)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Ms. Versatile!!!

    ReplyDelete