February 04, 2012

2012 Super Bowl Party!

Hello foodie friends! I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

Today I popped over here to get a link to a recipe for a friend for the Super Bowl, I happened to notice today is my two year blogoversary here at Seaside Simplicity! We won't count the fact that I've been on break for the last four months.

From the way things look my break here will continue for a while. It's not that I haven't been cooking, just not cooking anything that either hasn't already been posted, or that's blog worthy. My creativity in the kitchen has been zip - zero. Life has been crazy lately, most days I'm lucky to get a decent dinner on the table. 

Since tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday I thought I'd take this chance to remind everyone to link up all your goodies on the final Tailgating Time - Super Bowl Party!
.

If any of you would like to host Tailgating Time for the Super Bowl just click --> get the InLinkz code to add the linky to your blog too.

I can't wait to see what you will bring to the Super Bowl party!



.

11 comments:

  1. Superbowl food, my favorite kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you Martha! Happy 2 year blog anniversary!! Congrats!

    I know a little how you feel...I have so many meal photos that I haven't posted yet. I figure they relly weren't all that exciting to post. But you can't go wrong with a Super Bowl Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will link up soon
    happy bloganniversary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bloganniversary and good to read you again. This food sure looks great; I am pinnning a few recipes; thanks.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having fruits & veggies & reading a book. With cats, not a tv.
    Boring, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We aren't doing super bowl this year. I just haven't been feeling it. I'm kind of like the Scrooge of the Super Bowl this year, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since our Packers got eliminated by the Giants, my heart isn't in the Super Bowl this year. Poor loser - you betcha :)

    Thanks for the Follow - I've your newest follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY! While my teams didn't make it to the superbowl either, I love the game AND the commercials and wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Martha, Happy Blogoversary! Super Bowl parties are great and all that food looks tasty. I'll be watching the game but just wish DA Bears were in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Martha! Happy blogiversary!!!

    I'm hosting a homemade card swap over on my blog and would love it if you would join us! http://makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com/2012/02/homemade-card-exchange-wanna.html

    ReplyDelete