September 26, 2010

Tailgating Time!

It's time for round 3 of Tailgating Time!

Football season is underway. That means time for football food, coolers full of cold ones, and game-day buffets. Bring over your chips and dips, chili and chowders - all your wings and party things!


We are a football loving family. Gamedays are generally fun filled family party days at my house. My husband is way too serious about his football to have any actual parties with people who may want to actually hold a conversation. Oh no, no, no, we'll have none of that around here - but that doesn't stop me from making football foods as if a we were entertaining a crowd. I'll make lots of good stuff and have my own football party with all of you right here at Tailgating Time!

Tailgating Time will be posted every Sunday at noon and open all week until noon the following Saturday for you to add your football favorites. We'll play each and every week until Superbowl Sunday. No rules, just show what you are up to for game day, doesn't even have to be a recipe - if a bucket from KFC is your thing or maybe photos from a game you are lucky enough to attend, show us! This meme is about football fun!

Almost forgot! The winner of last week's CSN $65 giveaway is one of our Tailgating Time hosts - Lyndsey from The Tiny Skillet you are the lucky winner! Congrats! I will email you your CSN gift code today.

Tailgating Time is currently being hosted at the following blogs:
Seaside Simplicity ~ 3 Sides of Crazy ~ The Tiny Skillet

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it! Thanks Martha, I have been wanting to replace my rice cooker, this is so exciting! Now I have to figure out what one to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Martha! Hope you had a good football weekend. Didn't get a chance to check out the games as family was visiting. My recipe this week is a Bittman Cornbread with Bacon in it. Very savory and good for tailgating! :) Alex@amoderatelife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay Lyndsey!! have fun shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I am jumping on this a day late, was at the football game yesterday! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought about linking up my salad as you suggested... but this brown sugar ham sandwich with hot peppers, onions, crisp lettuce and garden fresh tomato slices and generous on the miracle whip would be more satisfying to my man during a football game.... the hot peppers were also from our garden...

    ReplyDelete